Tuesday 6 August 2013

The Lipstick Challenge!

Hi guys!

As this is only my second post, there have been LOADS of ideas flying around in my head of the things I want to chat about so I'm gonna start with the one that I can't stop thinking about.. Reviewing a new lipstick every day for a month!
I am a massive lipstick junkie and its the one product I just can't live without, everything looks better when you throw on a bit of lippie! Like good old G-Paltrow says "Beauty is about being confident in your own skin. Either that or a kick ass red lipstick!"

So, day 1 (and please ignore the messy 'do), first up is a good old faithful MAC!
This is Vegas Volt, and its one of the amplified creme lipsticks. These are my personal favourites as I don't feel the dry out my lips as much as some of the matte ones and they have a gorgeous smooth texture. Vegas volt is a great, strong coral-y orange colour and will definitely get you noticed, any time I wear it I always get asked what it is! 
Stunning for summertime if a gorgeous bright orange that has staying power then this is definitely one to check out!

Until tomorrow ladies, happy blogging!
Love& Lipstick,
Tammy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment