Friday 16 August 2013

Day5!

Hi guys! :)

So it's lipstick challenge day 5 (it feels like I've been doing this so much longer lol!) and I've chosen another pretty MAC one, this time it's 'Up the Amp' which is one of my favourite colours of ALL TIME! It's just such an epic colour I can't get over it :p it's a beautiful bright lilac-purple and it is absolutely electric, it will bring you a ridiculous amount of attention on the street purely because its so quirky and different :) 



How pretty?! It's one of MAC's amplified creme lipsticks which I'm sure you know by now I absolutely adore, purely because I think they're so much brighter than the others and they have AMAZING staying power. I wore this at Tenants Vital festival the other day watching Kings of Leon in the pouring rain and it still stayed put so I really can't complain at all! I don't think I have anything else to say about this lippie other than literally every girl should own this colour, it's so much more flattering than it looks, I love it! :)

Couple more reviews coming soon,maybe tonight or tomorrow, watch out for Benefits Stay Flawless primer and Clarins Wonderlash mascara :)

Love & Lipstick!
Tammy
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment