Friday 16 August 2013

Lipstick challenge 4

Hi ladies!

Okay so I know I missed a couple of days of this project because I was so busy but here's lippie no.4!
It's a little soap and glory beauty, one of my favourite glosses 'Sexy Motherpucker'.
I love this colour (I'm not sure of the name, my sticker has rubbed off the bottom lol), but its a lovely rich nude-brown. In quick and easy terms, it smells gorgeous, like chocolate, has a smooth creamy texture and I absolutely love the plumping effect. The tingly sensation is actually quite nice, compared to some of the other plumping glosses I've tried, and it genuinely does work, I find there's quite a noticeable difference when I use this.


I think it's a lovely colour for day time, or with a strong smoky eye, and it actually has great staying power, it lasts a good few hours before I need to reapply, I find it extremely hard to pick faults with these glosses and I have them in almost every colour. My only complaint is that there aren't enough shades lol!
So go, check them out and let me know what you think! As far as I know they're about £8 or £9 or you can buy 3 in a set for something like £15 in boots, which is great for something this good quality :) 

Speak soon girlies!
Love & Lipstick 
Tammy
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment